La Petite Martiniere - Dashboard
La Petite Martinière is a small family run fishery in the Pays de la Loire region of France, we are close to the borders of Brittany and Normandy. We have no immediate neighbours, no noisy main road close by, just the gently rolling landscape. We offer exclusive use of our venue for a maximum of 3 people (whether anglers or not) to include the use of our cabin and with the chance to catch excellent condition fish from our stock of over 100 nice carp whilst enjoying the exclusive use of the facilities provided. If you or your partner don’t wish to spend all of your time fishing there is plenty to do and see in the area.
- Lake Size: 1.5 acres
- Lake Bed: A mix of gravel with some silt and no weed
- Swims: 6 spacious marked swims, all bark chipped, with one large 5m double
- Depth: Ranging from between 50cm and 180cm with the average around 140cm
- Carp Stock: Over 100 good Carp with Common Carp to 37lb, Mirrors to over 42lb, and a 32lb Grassy
- Other Fish: Crucian Carp, Pike, Perch, Roach, Sturgeon and Zander
- Features: Small Lily pads, over hanging margins and reed beds
- Access: Designated parking area. Very good access to all swims
- Night Fishing: Yes - No Licence required
- Boats Allowed: No - Only the use of our rowing boat for snagged fish
- Bait Boats Allowed: Yes - Allowed and for hire on site
- Lake side cabin
- Unhooking mats, 42" landing nets and weigh slings are supplied by us and are provided free
- Food : Yes available - All home cooked, large portions
- Bait / Tackle : Yes - We have a tackle and bait shop on site
No images found, why not be the first to add some! Simply click the button below and select the images of you computer.
La Petite Martiniere Reviews (0)
La Petite Martiniere Catches (0)
Public submitted information
No information added, why not be the first by clicking the button above.